What is Quickpayportal? How to use www.quickpayportal.com to pay medical bills using quickpay code? Know everything about Quickpay portal in this article.
Technology is growing at a rapid pace and making our lives much better day by day. Previously, in order to pay the Medical bills, the only option we had is to stand at Hospital bill counter and pay. But now, we have the flexibility of paying the bills online from any place on the Earth. One such great service available to for Patient medical bills is Quickpayportal.
What is QuickPayPortal?
Quickpayportal is the online medical bill payment service developed by athenahealth, a company which deals with cloud based Health care services. Many well known hospitals in United states are now using this payment portal.
How To Use Quickpayportal For Medical Bills At Www.Quickpayportal.Com
- QuickPay Portal service can be availed at its official website www.quickpayportal.com.
- Before heading to pay the bill, you should have the Quickpay code, Statement ID or access code.
- once you visit the official webpage, you can notice a vacant field to enter the code and a sign In button.
- Enter your Quickpay code or the statement ID in the provided field and click on Sign In.
- Now you will be taken to a page, where you can find the patient details, bill amount to be paid and few other details.
- Make sure to check all the important details and then go for making the payment transaction.
- It can be accessed from the computer as well as on a mobile
- The service is available 24/7 and is totally free of charge.
What Is QuickPay Code And Where Can I Find It?
Quickpay code is the 15 digit code, using which you can pay the bill online using the Quickpayportal service. You can find the Quickpay code on the Patient Statement provided by the Hospital. You can also use the statement ID or access code provided to login to the portal and pay the bill. In case if you problem signing In with the Quickpay code or quickpay code is not working, you can contact the respective customer service and they will help you out.
How to Sign Up?
If you want to access the services of quickpay portal, then you must have to Sign up with the portal. Before going to sign up process, you need to fulfill some of the requirements. You must have latest browser version of the chrome, Mozilla or Internet Explorer, because in old version the quickpayportal medical billing system will not load. Also, make sure that 128 bit encryption is enable and configured in your system. Then you can proceed. One more thing, you should have Adobe flash player installed in your system.
You must have the quickpay code to sign in and then use the features of this online health portal. Code is a 15 digits, which is provided by the hospital where the patient is admitted or diagnosed. This is also known as statement id or access code, anyone can easily find this code inpatient statement or document.
Follow the procedure to Sign up
1. First of all, connect your computer with the internet connection.
2. Open your web browser, and visit to the official website www.quickpayportal.com.
3. Now enter 15 digit quick code, Statement id or access code, and then click on “Sign up” button.
4. Now enter all the details related to you(patient) like First name, Last name, Date of Birth, Email Address and etc.
6. Finally, you have signed up with the medical billing portal.
How to do QuickPayPortal Login?
After doing sign up you must now looking for guide about QuickPayPortal Login or Sign in. So, let’s start it.
1. First of all, Open the official web page of QuickPayPortal by click here
2. When it is open now, you able to see a small text box where you need to enter QuickPay Code, Access code or statement ID. Enter one which you have right now
3. Click On the Sign in Button
4. They sometimes ask you to enter your password and if you have you need to enter it otherwise create a new one. That’s it
How to Pay Medical Bills Online?
If you want to login to quickpayportal.com, then you can follow the steps below for online bills.
1. First of all, you need to open your browser, then go to the official website
2. Then you need to enter your code or access id or the statement id, which is 15 digits long in the text box and then click on Login.
3. Once you have logged in after verifying, then you will be able to see the patient profile and you can also check the due health bill.
4. Now check out the due bill amount which you need to pay, and then click on the Pay button. You can give your health bill online using any digital methods, like credit/debit cards.
The login process is quite simple and within few minutes you can pay your medical bills as well.
QuickPayPortal Contact Numbers
There are many patients who are searching for quickpayportal contact. Many people also search how can I contact to them. So for them here I am going to provide contact details of it. You can check QuickPayPortal Help as well.
For any kind of medical emergencies, you can contact on their emergency number. You can call @ 911.
You can also contact to your clinic as well, you can get the numbers of the particular clinic on the receipt or by login quick pay portal. For further more help, you can visit the official website.
|Pay Medical Bill||Click Here|
|QuickPayPortal Login||Click Here|
Below are the some frequently asked question about quick pay portal.
Is It Safe To Pay Medical Bills Using The QuickPay Portal?
Yes, it is 100% safe and secure to pay medical bills using the QuickPay Portal. Also the transactions are done fast with in seconds. You can have payment confirmation after the transaction is done.
What is Quickpay Code and where can I find it?
As I already described that quick pay code is 15 digit long code, which is given to the payment by the hospital. Quickpay code is also known as statement id and it is unique id for each patient and it can be easily found in the patient statement. Basically, it is used for the billing history and billing amount, its kinda medical account number, by using which, you can pay your medical bills online.
My quick pay portal code is not working, what should I do?
I will say, just cross check your state id or quick pay code. Make sure it is of 15 digit and correct code. If again it is not working then you can contact the customer care department of the concerned hospital. You can find their customer care number on the patient statement. You can check your quickpaycode at www.quickpayportal.com/quickpay code.
What to do when the patient is in the medical emergency?
If you have any kind of emergency related to medical then you can always call on 911.
So here in this post, you have got information about the www.quickpayportal.com online health billing portal. You got to know the step by step procedure to log in to the official website and how to give your due medical bill using this website.
If you have any question you can ask concern hospital.